So, the Federal Highway Administration (ASTRA) published a low explanation, as well as blaming the basic rules for driving in-travelers, which took away the status of “S” in Switzerland. Tsi vinyatki gained chivalry as early as April 7, 2022 and will last until April 5, 2023.
Tse tsikavo How not to fall into the vіdchai and vіrity to win: the history of the Ukrainian woman, yak stumbled through the war in Poland
Let’s look at three broadest scenarios:
You have vodka rights
- Vodії, scho may be consecrated vodіya, in which all data are dubbed in Latin, can corystute with him until the end of the term diї. If such a right is necessary, it is necessary to replace the Swiss water for wedding.
- If you don’t have a physical document with you, digital identification of a national identity can have the same force that gives you the right to kermuvate a car.
The water rights ended the term dії
- Ukrainian weddings, the term of which ends after February 24, 2022, can legally wrestle in Switzerland until April 5, 2023.
- Ukrainian concessions to water, the term of any of which ended before February 24, 2022, do not give the right to drive a car from Switzerland. In order to complete the Swiss wedding ceremony, the Swiss officers have to go through a few stages of re-examination – take a test for water and take the timing of the wedding ceremony for 2 months, and then you can exchange the Swiss water ceremony for a full wedding ceremony.
You have ruined your water wedding
Ukrainians, who claim that they can claim the right to cherish a car, but cannot show either digital or physical evidence of water, the cantonal government can see such an event with a low mind:
For private trips, the presence of upcoming documents is required:
- Ukrainian consecration of water, as evidenced by documents (for example, a certificate of storage of water, proof of work, for example, they worked like water toshcho);
- successfully passed water test.
For work on service cars, vantazhivkah, minibuses or taxis, registered in Switzerland, you need:
- Ukrainian acknowledgment of water, as evidenced by documents (for example, a certificate of storage of water, proof of work, for example, you worked like water toshcho);
- successfully pass the control test for water and pass the theory test;
- successfully pass a medical examination.