Actress Emilia Clarke commented on the announcement about the start of work on the sequel to the Game of Thrones. BBC News writes about this on June 23.
The actress confirmed the development of the continuation of the series – she said that the performer of the role of Jon Snow Kit Harrington he himself told her about it. Later, according to the publication, Clarke could understand that she had said too much, so she added: “As far as I understand, the project was created by Keith, so he’s been there from the very beginning. Hopefully what you see if this happens will be confirmed by Kit Harington.”.
As previously reported by a number of media outlets, HBO is launching a sequel to “Game of Thrones” about Jon Snow, to whose role he will return Kit Harrington. The show takes place immediately after the events of the original series.