The draw for the UEFA Europa League play-off round has taken place.
On Tuesday, August 2, the draw for the play-off round of the Europa League qualification took place.
Recall that starting from this stage, the formal bronze medalist enters the fight. last season UPL – “Dnepr-1”.
According to the results of the draw, Oleksandr Kucher’s team will face the winner of the pair AEK Larnaca (Cyprus) – “Partizan“(Serbia).
Europa League play-off draw results
- Dnepr-1 (Ukraine) – Winner AEK Larnaca (Cyprus) / Partizan (Serbia)
- Gent (Belgium) – Omonia (Cyprus)
- Austria (Austria) – Winner Fenerbahce (Turkey) / Slovacko (Czech Republic)
- Winner Linfield (Northern Ireland) / Zurich (Switzerland) v Hearts (Scotland)
- Winner “Maribor” (Slovenia) / HJK (Finland) – “Silkeborg” (Denmark)
- Winner Malmö (Sweden) / Dudelange (Luxembourg) – Sivasspor (Turkey)
- Loser Qarabag (Azerbaijan) / Ferencvaros (Hungary) – Winner Shamrock Rovers (Ireland) / Shkupi (North Macedonia)
- Loser Maccabi Haifa (Israel) / Apollo Limassol (Cyprus) – Winner Olympiakos (Greece) / Slovan (Slovakia)
- Loser Crvena Zvezda (Serbia) / Pyunik (Armenia) – Loser Sheriff (Moldova) / Victoria Plzen (Czech Republic)
- Loser Ludogorets (Bulgaria) / Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia) – Loser Boude-Glimt (Norway) / Zalgiris Vilnius (Lithuania)
Let’s add that the play-off matches of the Europa League qualification will be held on August 18 and 25.
If Dnipro-1 beat their opponent in the playoff round, they will advance to the group stage of the Europa League. In case of defeat, they will continue to play in the group stage of the Conference League. The draw for the group stages of European competitions is scheduled for 26 August.
Earlier, UNIAN reported that its potential opponent in the playoffs of the Champions League qualification learned Kiev “Dynamo”.