All-natural, very tender cheese can be easily prepared in the kitchen from regular milk without any extra tools. The whole recipe will take about two hours, the cheese will turn out to be rather neutral, perfect for serving with breakfast.
milk – 3 l;
vinegar 9% – 3 tbsp. l.;
water – 90 ml;
salt – 3 tbsp. l.
Step by step recipe:
- Pour milk into a saucepan. We put it on the stove, make the fire medium.
- We heat the milk to 90-95 ° C. You don’t need to bring it to a boil.
- Now we reduce the fire to the minimum. We mix the milk: we need to remove the foam that has risen to the surface.
- In a separate container, mix vinegar with water.
- Pour this mixture into the milk in a thin stream – while constantly stirring the milk.
- The milk will separate into whey and white flakes. Take the saucepan off the fire.
- We cover the colander with gauze in several layers. Put the cheese clots into it with a slotted spoon. We leave for 10 min.
- Now turn over the workpiece and salt. Cover the cheese with cling film and leave until completely stabilized.
Homemade cheese is perfect for lavash rolls with zucchini. Cooking such a dish is quite easy and simple – no special culinary skills are required.