Home baking does not have to take a lot of time and effort. A light chicken pie with sour cream turns out to be delicious – and this despite the fact that it is prepared elementarily from a completely accessible list of ingredients. Thanks to the large number of eggs in the dough, the pastries will turn out lush and very soft.
- eggs – 5 pcs.;
- salt – 1/2 tsp;
- sour cream – 300 g;
- flour – 250 g;
- baking powder – 1 tsp;
- green onions – 40 g;
- boiled chicken fillet – 250 g;
- butter – 20 g.
Step by step recipe:
- Break the eggs into a deep bowl. Add salt, beat with a mixer at medium speed until a fluffy mass appears.
- We shift sour cream to it and mix.
- First we combine the flour with the baking powder, then sift into the egg mass and mix.
- Finely chop the greens and chop the chicken into small pieces. We introduce both directly into the dough, the pie does not require molding.
- Grease a baking dish with oil. We put the base of the pie in it.
- We put the form in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
Jellied pies can be prepared with different fillings. One of the interesting options is fragrant aspic mushroom pie. It is relatively quick and easy to do.