With one simple trick, you can make cutlets from any minced meat light and juicy – instead of frying in a pan, bake them in the oven. In addition, they are cooked in the oven without excess oil, but they still turn out soft and very tasty.
- minced meat – 800 g;
- onion – 100 g;
- loaf – 5 pieces;
- milk – 200 ml;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- Salt – 2 tsp;
- ground black pepper – 1.5 tsp.
Step by step recipe:
- In a deep bowl, fill the loaf with milk and leave for 10 minutes.
- In a meat grinder, we successively grind onion, garlic and a loaf soaked in milk to the minced meat.
- Add salt and pepper. Then we beat the minced meat 10-15 times, this will help the cutlets keep their shape better.
- We form small cutlets from minced meat. Lay them out on a baking sheet.
- We put the baking sheet in the oven preheated to 210 ° C for 35 minutes.
There are many recipes for cooking cutlets, they are all different from each other. You can experiment both with the ingredients and with the method of preparation. Any recipe can be improved. For example, you can remove a few products that seem familiar and necessary, but can hopelessly ruin the taste of the food.