Cake “Pancho” in the original recipe is made from chocolate biscuit and delicate sour cream. If you want to surprise your family and please your guests, then we suggest serving a “lazy” version of this delicacy without baking. You will need ready-made cakes. You can buy them at your regular grocery store.
- biscuit cake (ready) – 3 pcs.;
- canned pineapples – 1 can (250 – 300 g);
- milk chocolate – 100 g;
- sour cream (20% fat) – 800 g;
- sugar – 150 g;
- walnuts – 200 g.
- Mix sour cream with sugar. Whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Grind nuts into crumbs in any convenient way. You can finely chop them with a knife. The taste will not suffer from this, but will only benefit.
- Pineapple cut into small slices.
- We break two biscuit cakes or cut into small pieces. We send them to sour cream with sugar. Mix everything gently, but do not turn into porridge.
- We take a round deep shape and cover it with cling film.
- We spread a small layer of biscuit with sour cream on the bottom, then pieces of pineapple and nuts. Repeat this pattern until we reach the edges of the shape.
- We put a whole biscuit cake on top. If it is larger than the shape, then the edges can be carefully trimmed with a knife.
- We send it to the refrigerator for 30 minutes, after which we take out the cake and turn the mold upside down. Carefully remove the cling film from the “Lazy Pancho”.
- Melt the chocolate, let it cool slightly and carefully pour over the cake. “Lazy Pancho” is ready. Happy tea!