Sweet lovers will not be indifferent to a delicate dessert in the form of mousse with chocolate and whipped cream. When preparing this dish, you can use various aromatic additives that will give the mousse special notes.
- cream with a fat content of 33% – 350 ml;
- milk – 150 ml;
- bitter chocolate – 100 g;
- sugar – 100 g;
- water – 50 ml;
- gelatin – 10 g.
- Soak gelatin in 40 ml of cold water and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Dissolve the swollen gelatin over low heat, but do not bring to a boil.
- Pour milk into a saucepan and add chopped chocolate. On low heat with constant stirring or in a water bath, dissolve the chocolate in milk. Cool to room temperature.
- Whip the chilled cream with sugar until light foam. Whisking constantly, pour in the milk and melted chocolate. Add gelatin. Beat 1-2 min.
- Pour the mousse into glasses or bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours until completely solidified.
- Garnish chocolate mousse with grated chocolate, berries, mint leaves or whipped cream before serving.
Those who like these desserts may be interested fruit yogurt mousse recipe. It can be prepared all year round by adding berries and fruits depending on the season.