The pie is prepared very simply and quickly, according to the principle – everything is mixed and sent to the oven.
A bittersweet, rich dark sponge cake and a delicate filling of berries with a slight sourness – a classic combination for the most delicious dessert. Since the cherry season is about to begin, we offer you to prepare a chocolate cake according to the laziest recipe published on the culinary portal. Inoeda. The secret ingredient is fresh cherries.
For the chocolate cake we need:
- Eggs – 2 pcs
- Sugar – 200 grams
- Milk – 200 ml
- Vegetable oil – 90 ml
- Wheat flour – 200 gr
- Cocoa – 4 gr
- Salt – a pinch
- Soda – 1 tbsp
- 9% vinegar – 14 gr
- Cherry – 200 – 300 gr
- Cocoa – 40 gr
- Sugar – 100 gr
- Natural yogurt or sour cream – 150 gr
- Butter – 60 gr
Step by step recipe:
- Sift wheat flour, cocoa, sugar into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and one teaspoon of soda. Mix until smooth.
- Pour milk at room temperature and vegetable oil into the mixture.
- Add two eggs, mix well with a whisk until smooth.
- Add vinegar to the mixture, stir. Vinegar, if desired, can be replaced with two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- The dough should be the consistency of thick sour cream.
- My cherries, you can not get the seeds so that the berry does not give juice. If you take out the bones, drain the juice so that it does not get into the dough. Sprinkle the cherries with one tablespoon of wheat flour or potato starch and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put parchment paper in a baking dish.
- Pour 1/3 of the dough into the mold, spread half of the berries on top. Then fill the berries with the remaining dough.
- We send the cake to the oven for 60-70 minutes. We check the readiness with a wooden stick – if when piercing the cake the stick comes out dry, without any leftover wet dough, then the dish is ready.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the frosting. To do this, in a saucepan, mix cocoa, sugar and add yogurt or sour cream. Stir until smooth and cook over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Bring to a boil, and simmer over low heat for about half a minute.
- Remove from heat and add butter to the hot mass, stir until smooth.
- Brush the sides and top of the cake with frosting and refrigerate for a few hours to set the frosting.
- Decorate with berries on top.
Enjoy your meal!
Focus previously told, how to make chocolate mousse with cherries.